Keema is one of my favorite dish and I keep trying variant recipes with it. The process is easy and the taste of it is delicious!! Let’s get started:
- 1 cup boiled Keema
- Coriander leaves
- 2 cup wheat flour
- 2 tbsp. ghee
- ½ tbsp. Carom seeds
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
- Take a bowl, add wheat flour, ghee, salt and carom seeds. Mix well, add water and knead the flour to make a soft dough.
- Take a frying pan, add oil in it. Once it gets heated, add onions, coriander leaves and salt to it. After sauting for some time, add Keema to it, cook it till it becomes dry and soft. Keema should be cooked.
- Then mix it well. If required mash the mixture well to create uniformity in it.
- Now take the dough and divide it into 12 portions or how many possible.
- Take one part of the dough, using rolling pin enlarge it to 3-4 inches.
- Then add the stuffing in the centre and close the edges of the dough.
- Dust with little flour and roll it again to 4-5 inches. Repeat same with the rest of the dough.
- Take a Kadai and heat oil in it. Deep fry puri on a medium flame till it turns golden and crisp from both the sides. Follow the same steps with rest portions as well.
- Serve hot with pickles