This dish happens to be relatively simple one, the time taken is only in marinating and that to 15- 20 minutes involved.
- 250 gm Paneer cut in pieces
- Garlic paste
- Red chili powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Coriander powder
- ½ cup curd
- Salt as per taste
- Thyme pinches
- Tomato sauce
- 10-12 cashew (need to grind and make a paste)
- Pinch of Sugar
- 1 cup full cream
- The first step involves marinating the paneer pieces with salt, 1 tsp of red chili powder, 1 tsp garlic paste, 1tsp turmeric powder and keep them aside for 15-20 minutes
- Once the above step is completed, take a frying pan, add oil slightly. Let it heat up and then add the marinated paneer into the pan.
- Let the pieces turn golden brown slightly and then take them out of the pan.
- Take a cooking vessel, add butter, allow it to heat up and then add pinch of thyme and 2 tsp garlic paste. Once the garlic paste is sauted, add salt, red chili powder, coriander powder and little water to mix the spices well.
- Add tomato sauce as per the tanginess you would like to have. If you wish, you also add tomato puree depending on your need. Then add grinded cashew paste in it.
- Once these are mixed properly, add the golden brown paneer pieces in it.
- Saute them for a minute or two and then add little water to keep slight gravy.
- Once the said time is reached, a pinch of sugar and then pour it into a bowl
- Garnish with cream layer on its top
This preparation would serve 4 people ideally.