The mysteries of nature never ceases to amaze us. Every day we come across something or the other that surprises us even more than the day before. There is an old saying that every one of us has at least one look alike in the world and that twin lives in the opposite part of the globe from where we are. Sounds real? Well, that is something to debate but of course, every one of us has at least once come across somebody that looked just like us. We present you here with some of the famous celebrities and their incredible look alike across the globe.
- George Clooney/ David Siegel: After repeatedly being mistaken for George Clooney, David Siegel works as professional George Clooney Impersonator. He has been part of many successful events, television commercials, and other appearances as Clooney’s doppelganger. He have been doing this for about 10 years now. He do not use make up or prosthetics because he never needed one. The hair colour or the colour of his beard, his facial features, and his smile just make him the perfect faced Mr. Clooney himself.
- Brad Pitt/ Sam Brown: The Brad Pitt lookalike has worked on numerous lookalike assignments as the Hollywood Movie Star. The resemblance is so close that he has even been stopped for photos and autographs when he is out. He has even been teamed up with none other than Brad’s ex-wife Angelina Jolie.
- Ryan Gosling/ Johannes Laschet: This young hot doppelganger from Aachen, Germany is the son of German politician Armin Laschet, the minister president of North Rhine-Westphalia. Johannes, commonly called as Joe, is a law student who also works as a fashion blogger. His personal Instagram blog page called Dapper Style has over 30,000 followers where he shows off not only his startling resemblance to the Hollywood actor Ryan Gosling but his latest stylish outfits as well.
- Zyan Malik/ Flamur Ukshini: Known for his look-alike resemblance to English singer and songwriter Zain Javadd aka Zayn Malik is a fan of Zayn himself. This 26-year old Instagram sensation from Pristina, Kosovo is a business informatics student while working as a part-time model. He has around 250,000 Instagram followers and counting.
- Kim Kardashian/ Kamilla Osman: The uncanny resemblance to the very famous reality star Kim Kardashian and more than 550,000 followers on Instagram, Kamilla Osman is no doubt a star herself. Designer and fashion blogger by profession, Osman, 23, born in Toronto, Canada did went under the knife to make herself look more like Kim in real life.
- Salena Gomez/Erika Montantes: Mistaken for pop singer Selena Gomez since the age of 15, Erika Montantes, 23, of Nuevo Leon, Mexico calls Selena Gomez as her role model. Along with their physical similarities such as their shared hair color, posh pout and large shades, they both are beautiful and keep a smile on their faces.
- Emma Watson/ Megan Flockhart: Known for imitating various roles that Emma Watson has portrayed on the big screen, like Hermione Granger, Belle, Elizabeth Swann from Pirates of the Caribbean, and Daenerys from Game of Thrones, Megan has a major degree in International Marketing in actual. With more than 30,000 followers on her Instagram account, call Michelle Obama, Amandla Stenberg, Carey Mulligan to name a few as her forever inspiration and look up to them to make a difference in the world for women and spread gender equality.
- Meghan Markle/ Danielle Harris: The 33-year-old Danielle Harris often is mistaken for the new royal Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle, bearing her uncanny resemblance to the Suits Danielle married her long-time boyfriend Wu Olsen in January 2017 in an intimate ceremony much like Prince Harry and Meghan’s fairy-tale Windsor wedding. A nurse by profession, Danielle thoughts about launching a career as a professional Meghan Markle lookalike, considering she is mistaken for the Duchess of Sussex so often.
- Kit Harrington/ Christopher Abbott: The insanely sexy British actor Harrington looks so similar to American actor Christopher Abbott who played Charlie on Residing in New York City, U.S. Abbott made his debut in Martha Marcy May Marlene in 2011. His other notable projects as an actor include Hello I Must Be Going (2012), The Sleepwalker (2014) and A Most Violent Year (2014). He also had an extensive career on stage, having performed in both Broadway and Off-Broadway productions.
- Barack Obama/ Reggie Brown: the impersonator of former U.S. President Barack Obama is a native of Maywood, Chicago. The 37-year old Reggie is an American comedic impersonator. He first learned of his resemblance to President Obama when the latter was an Illinois Legislator. He has appeared on Fox Business Network and Stossel for mock debates against representatives like Ron Paul and Governor Gary Johnson and Herman Cain.
So, what do you think now? Do you have your own doppelgänger out there somewhere?