This recipe can be ideal for breakfast. Addition of corn to it just adds to its yummy taste.
- 1 cup boiled potatoes
- Few coriander leaves
- ½ cup corn
- 2 green chili
- ½ tbsp. chat masala
- Salt as per taste
- Take a wok and add corn to it. Boil the corn for 5-6 minutes till they become soft.
- Take another bowl, add water drained corn and mashed potatoes to it.
- Then add coriander leaves, salt, green chili, chat masala and mix them well to form a uniform mixture.
- Take the bread slices with the edges removed.
- Cut the bread slices in triangle shapes and apply butter to these.
- Now add 2 tbsp. each of potato corn mixture. Continue this with the rest pieces as well.
- Grill these bread pieces for 10-12 minutes till the toast is crispy. One can also cook these on tawa.
- Serve hot with sauce.