These are mouthwatering rolls which can serve best for breakfast or as a dessert. This requires few ingredients and can be prepared easily at home.
- 8 slices white bread
- 5 cups apple finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Take a sauce pan and add apples, salt, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon powder and cook over medium flame till apples become soft. They must not turn mushy. Let this filling be allowed to cool.
- Cut the edges of the bread and with the help of a rolling pin roll the bread.
- Apply butter on both the sides of the rolled bread slices.
- Fill 2 tbsp. of filling in the bread slice and roll up the bread to form a cylindrical shape.
- Apply butter on it lightly and then grill on the skillet over medium heat. Make sure that the bread turns brown in uniform way all around.
- Serve them hot.